Today's Road Work
Use the Map Above or the List below to select the county of your choice to view current road work
MoDOT/Southwest Road Report for Monday, November 30
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work)
RATE OUR WORK ZONES
- Route 76: One-lane traffic in areas between Routes 39 and EE near Shell Knob. Cutting brush.
- I-49: Lane closings over North Fork Spring River south of Lamar. Mile Marker 72. Bridge work.
- Route 215: ROAD CLOSED at “One Mile Bridge” bridge over Stockton Lake near Stockton. Bridge rehabilitation. Detour: Missouri Route 39 to Dade County Route Y at Arcola. (Completion: May 2016)
- Route 14: One-lane traffic and crews and equipment close to traffic in various locations west of Nixa. Cutting brush.
- Route CC/J at Route 65 Diverging Diamond Interchange in Ozark:
Crews and equipment close to traffic at night along Route J near 17th Street
Crews and equipment entering and leaving work areas along Route 65 at Routes CC/J
Completion: June 2016
- Route 266: One-lane traffic between Kaylor Road and Route AB west of Springfield. Repairing roadway edges.
- Route CC: One-lane traffic in various location in Greene County. Cutting brush.
- Route 60 at Greene County Routes NN/J New Interchange Between Springfield and Rogersville:
ROAD CLOSED: Route NN south of Route 60 CLOSED until mid December
MEDIAN CROSSOVERS CLOSED: Route NN/J, Farm Road 199 and Farm Road 203 median crossovers on Route 60 CLOSED for the duration of the project
Crews and equipment entering and leaving work areas
Completion: November 2016
- Route 13: One southbound lane closed in areas between Clinton and Deepwater. Pavement repairs.
- Route O: One-lane traffic and crews and equipment close to traffic in areas between Routes 7 and N near Clinton. Cutting brush.
- I-49: Lane closings over Coon Creek north of Jasper. Bridge work.
- Loop 44: One-lane traffic between I-44 and Branch Road east of Sarcoxie. Shoulder work.
- I-44: Lane closings over Route H near Mount Vernon. Mile Marker 44. Bridge work.
- Routes 96 and U: One-lane traffic and crews and equipment close to traffic in various locations in Lawrence County. Cutting brush.
- I-49: One southbound and/or one northbound lane closed in various locations between Goodman and the Missouri/Arkansas state line. Mile Markers 17-0. Patching.
St. Clair County
- Route TT: One-lane traffic in areas east of Route 13 south of Osceola. Cutting brush.
- Route 13: One-lane traffic ‘round the clock and narrowed driving lane over Kimberling City bridge over Table Rock Lake. Bridge rehabilitation. Traffic signal regulating traffic across bridge. Traffic delays up to six minutes possible. (Completion: May 2016)
- Route 413: One-lane traffic in areas between Galena and Reeds Spring. Chipping brush.
- Route Z: ROAD CLOSED between Douglas/Webster county line to Route TT south of Fordland. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route 60 Freeway Upgrade in Rogersville:
LANE CLOSINGS: Lane closings on Route 60 at Greene County Farm Road 253 and possibly at Farm Road 247. Work hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Narrowed interchange ramp lanes at Routes B/VV and trucks entering and leaving areas at Routes B/VV roundabout during paving operations
ROAD CLOSED: Farm Road 253 south of Route 60 CLOSED along with median crossover. Farm Road 253 will remain closed until the new interchange opens to traffic.
Crews and equipment close to traffic
Completion: December 2016