Today's Road Work
Use the Map Above or the List below to select the county of your choice to view current road work
MoDOT/Southwest Road Report for Wednesday, Feb. 22
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work.)
RATE OUR WORK ZONES
- Route 76: One-lane traffic near Cassville. Repairing guardrail.
- Business 37: One-lane traffic in areas between County Road 1095 and 2182 near Cassville. Sealing pavement.
- Route 43: One-lane traffic in areas north of Route 160 west of Lamar. Repairing roadway edges.
- Route J: One-lane traffic and traffic stops up to 10 minutes in areas between Route Y and NW 6002 Road near Amsterdam. Sealing road with rock and oil.
- Route BB: One-lane traffic and traffic stops up to 10 minutes in areas between Routes 52 and BB east of Butler. Sealing road with rock and oil.
- Route 65: Lane closings and slow-moving train of work trucks in areas between Route’s 52 and T near Lincoln. Sealing pavement.
- Route H: One-lane traffic over Cole Camp Creek east of Lincoln. Bridge work.
Route D: ROAD CLOSED between the south and north junctions of Route VV and Route D. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday. Road CLOSED overnight.
* Route D: ROAD CLOSED between County Road 32 and County Road 16 west of Arcola. Installing a drain pipe. Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route 32: One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in areas between Buffalo and Bolivar. Sealing pavement.
- Route H: One-lane traffic in areas between Routes AA and CC north of Springfield. Shoulder work.
- Chestnut Expressway Railroad Bridge Project in Springfield:
Chestnut Expressway traffic shifted to temporary bypass
Two westbound lanes and one eastbound lane open on Chestnut Expressway
Left turns restricted at Belcrest Avenue/Chestnut Expressway intersection
Delays possible at times
Completion: November 2017
- Route 65 Six-Laning/Bridge Project Between Route 60 in Springfield and Christian County Line:
EARLY HEADS UP: Northbound Route 65 traffic scheduled to move to widened southbound bridge over Springfield Lake in early March.
Crews and equipment entering and leaving Route 65 median near Evans Road
Southbound Route 65 ramp from Eastbound Route 60 extended across Springfield Lake bridge. Drivers encouraged to use extended ramp and merge into southbound Route 65 after crossing bridge.
ROAD/TRAILS CLOSED: Timbercrest Road, the Galloway Greenways trail and the James River Water Trail closed until November 2017
Route 65 speed limit reduced to 55 mph in work zone
Completion: November 2017
- Route MM: One-lane traffic in areas between East Central Street and Davis Street in Oronogo. Sealing pavement
- Route 96: ROAD CLOSED at railroad bridge on northeast side of Carthage. Bridge closed due to deterioration. Bridge scheduled for replacement in 2017.
- Loop 49 (Rangeline Road): One northbound lane closed between 17th and 10th Streets in Joplin. Shoulder work.
- Route AA: ROAD CLOSED between County Road 2040 and County Road 1010 east of Jasper and Lawrence county line. Installing drain pipes. Work hours 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route K: One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in various locations north of Aurora. Cutting brush.
- I-44 Bridge Rehabilitation Project Over Spring River West of Mount Vernon:
Possible lane closings at times in the westbound lanes
Crews and equipment close to traffic
Completion: August 2017
- Route 86: One-lane traffic and crews and equipment close to traffic in areas west of Newtonia. Repairing and replacing signs.
- Route FF: ROAD CLOSED between Route EE and 460th Road west of Foose. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday. Road OPEN at night.
- Route JJ: ROAD CLOSED between 560th Road and Polk/Greene county line east of Walnut Grove. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Road OPEN at night.
- Route 32: One-lane traffic in areas between Bolivar and Buffalo. Sealing pavement.
- Route N: One-lane traffic over Saddler Branch west of Humansville. Bridge work.
St. Clair County
- Route 248: One-lane traffic in areas between Route 173 and Stone/Barry county line west of Galena. Sealing pavement.
- Routes 160, 76, 165, 265, J and P: One-lane traffic in various locations. Cutting brush.
- Route NN: One-lane traffic north of Route B east of Bellamy. Installing drain pipes.
- Route 43: One-lane traffic in areas south of Bronaugh. Shoulder work.
- Route Z: One-lane traffic in areas south of Fordland. Shoulder work.
- Route C: One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in areas north of Seymour. Shoulder work.
- Route BB: One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in areas south of Seymour. Shoulder work.
|Your Local MoDOT
|Get your local district information.