Today's Road Work
Use the Map Above or the List below to select the county of your choice to view current road work
MoDOT/Southwest Road Report for Wednesday, January 28
(Weather and/or work scheduling conflicts could postpone the work)
RATE OUR WORK ZONES
Lane closings at various bridge locations along I-49 in Bates County. Bridge work.
- Route 32: One-lane traffic in various locations near Stockton. Sealing pavement.
- Route M: One-lane traffic in areas between Route 14 and the Christian/Stone county line near Nixa. Cutting brush.
- Route 32:
One-lane traffic and slow-moving train of work trucks in areas between Buffalo and Long Lane. Shoulder work.
- Route 13 (Kansas Expressway):
One southbound lane closed between Talmage Street and I-44 in Springfield. Repairing storm drain grates. Expect delays.
- Route BB: ROAD CLOSED between Park Lane and Farm Road 115 east of Walnut Grove. Installing drain pipes. Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route 266: One-lane traffic in areas between I-44 in Springfield and Halltown. Cutting brush.
- Cherry Street: One-lane traffic over Route 65 in Springfield. Bridge work.
- Battlefield Road/Route 65 Diverging Diamond Interchange in Springfield:
Daytime lane closings on southbound Route 65. Two lanes will remain open during the work. Work hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Southbound Route 65 right-shoulder closed at times to allow trucks to enter and leave work areas
Traffic delays for westbound traffic on Battlefield Road at Route 65. Work hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Short-term traffic stops on Route 65 ramps at times to allow trucks to enter and leave work areas
Equipment entering and leaving work areas
Completion: September 2015
- Route 18: One-lane traffic in areas between Clinton and Bates County Route OO near the Bates/Henry county line. Sealing pavement.
- Route K: One-lane traffic just east of I-49 near Jasper. Pavement repairs.
- Route D: One-lane traffic in various locations in Jasper County. Sealing pavement.
- Route M: One-lane traffic over Turnback Creek east of Miller. Bridge work.
- Route 39: One-lane traffic in various locations in Lawrence County. Repairing approaches.
- Route 266: One-lane traffic in areas between Halltown and I-44 in Springfield. Cutting brush.
- Route H: One-lane traffic in various locations north of Monett. Sealing pavement.
- Route CC: One-lane traffic in areas between Elkhorn Road and Garren Road east of Goodman. Cleaning out ditches.
- Route B: One-lane traffic in various locations east of Route 43 north of Tiff City. Pavement repairs.
- I-49: One northbound lane closed over Shoal Creek north of Neosho. Mile Marker 34. Bridge work.
St. Clair County
- Route 13: Lane closings between the Polk/St. Clair county line and SE 650 Road north of Collins. Sealing pavement.
- Route 76: One-lane traffic in areas between Cape Fair and Reeds Spring. Shoulder work.
- Route 160: One-lane traffic in areas between Route 76 and the bridge over Beaver Creek near Kissee Mills. Trimming trees.
- Route 165: One-lane traffic in various locations in Taney County. Cutting brush.
- Route 465: Lane closings at bridges between Routes 248 and 76 north of Branson. Bridge work.
Traffic shifted to the north on Route 86
One-lane traffic on Route 86 possible at times
Speed limit reduced to 45 mph
Completion: April 2015
- I-49: Lane closings in areas between Lamar and Sheldon. Mile Markers 74-88. Pavement repairs.
- Route 125: One-lane traffic in areas between Route 60 and Farm Road 170 near Rogersville. Sealing pavement.
No lane closings expected during the week
Trucks and equipment entering and leaving work areas
Crews and equipment close to traffic
Completion: December 2016
TO ASK QUESTIONS of MoDOT engineers,
listen and call "Talkin' Transportation"
on Talk Radio KWTO AM 560, Springfield
2:00-2:50 p.m. Every Other Friday