Route MM-B Bridge Replacement
At I-44 West of Springfield
New Route MM/B bridge over I-44 west of Springfield
Bridge Reconstruction Video
Bridge Demolition Video
Related News Releases:
New Bridge Set to Open to Traffic
Interchange Opening Delayed
Bridge Girder Installation/Ramp Closings
- Replace and widen Route MM-B bridge over I-44
- Rebuild ramps at the Route MM-B interchange
Construction: August-December 15, 2014
Estimated cost: $1.8 million
- Route MM-B CLOSED at I-44 until early December
- I-44 CLOSED during Route MM-B bridge demolition between 10 p.m. Friday to 6 p.m. Saturday, August 8-9; traffic detoured during closing.
- Nighttime lane closings on I-44 at times
- Ramps at interchange CLOSED for up to 30 calendar days in late September
Give us your comments on this project!
For more information, contact our Southwest District Office at 1.888.275.6636 .
Last updated: December 2014