- Build new intersection on Route 60 at Laramie Lane & Hearthside Street
- Build new outer roads north and south of Route 60
- Extend Hale McGinty Drive south to Adams Drive
- Improve intersection at Kodiak Road & Norway Road
- Improve intersection at Hale McGinty Drive & Waldo Hatler Memorial Drive
- Partnership between MoDOT, Neosho Transportation Development District and the City of Neosho
- Prime contractor: APAC, Springfield
Project completion date : November 1, 2015
Project total cost: $5.3 million
Traffic impact during construction:
- Possible nighttime lane closings between the hours or 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- At least one lane of traffic open in each direction on Route 60.
There will be little traffic impact on Route 60 early in the project. In the beginning the contractor will be concentrating on building the new outer roads.
Give us your comments on this project!